Although selecting a hotel for your time here at a new place, the initial thing that we notice is not merely the tariff of the rooms, but there are also a number of other things that we look at such as cleanliness of the rooms, the inviting atmosphere, the design that has recently been used, etc. To put it briefly the interior design of the hotel, the interior design of the hotel combines all these elements. To get the interior designer works on the inside design of a hotel this individual keeps in mind and works on all of the above elements. When designing a hotel, as a hotel interior artist, you will have to imagination mind all the following elements to make it more inviting for the customers. Click here if you want to know more about picking out the right hotels.
- First of all, do your detailed location studies i. e. evaluate the area that you are asked to design by figuring out other ways in which you can use even the littlest of details. Make a blueprint of the room with exact dimensions.
- Keep a meeting with the hotel owner and their team and have them about their likes and dislikes. Take their ideas and incorporate these ideas into your design. Request them about the color combinations, the furniture established up, the appearance and most importantly their budget. Determine after your design by keeping the budget in mind.
- Research about the customers that the hotel wants to attract and design it consequently. Before buying any furniture, electronics, carpets, paints, or even small wall hangings or accessories, discuss it with the hotel owner and ask him whether it be acceptable to them. Inform him about the price of each item and after taking his acceptance go and purchase it. Make a design plan.
- After purchasing all the items, place them as per your design plan. Give proper instructions to your workers, technicians and painters. Arrange the tables and chairs at sufficient distance from each other. Hide all the unwanted wires, so that the room does not look messy.
- You can also add crops, paintings, lamps, and so forth to make the hotel room look more desirable. Special attention should be given to the main receiving area area, since it is what gives the customers the first impression about the hotel. Also maintain cleanliness in the rooms and the bathrooms.